Friday, December 28, 2007

The Great Salt Lake


So far its Veni Vidi, we'll see if the Vici comes into play in a few years..... i've made the move to happy valley and am (in the words of my parents) in the "right place and the right time in my life" fortunately i speak the ancient tongue and i can translate. That means : get off your duff and get married. I think they dont care who i marry just that i do so and produce spawn quickly...... babysitting my niece is about as close as i want to get to that right now. I love my job, I love seeing my brothers all the time, my roomates are cool and pretty much i'm doing just fine. I guess the only thing that could make life better would be a hefty raise...... or maybe the second coming and the end of all labor.....that would be cool too.

6 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

We have a blog too!! sillylittlehappythoughts.blogspot.com

Shar-bear said...

My kid is cute, isn't he. You'll have some cute kids one day as well.

Emily said...

Hey Matt! Good to see you.

Emily said...

P.S. Maybe you already knew this, but Jen Peacock has a blog, too. She and I are like, super good friends now.

http://jenfromtheblock.blogspot.com

Angela said...

oh my gosh! I usually don't ever look at random blogs, but I found yours. I don't even know if you remember from good old BYU-I! It was Angela Berg back then...I lived with Kate from Minnesota. We went to Jackson Hole together!

Donelle said...

Well written article.