Monday, January 28, 2008

Return of the Sith


So after a sweet weekend of Babysitting my awesome niece, Paul Oakenfold, and a shabbas cinema event of star wars and random TLC medical insanity (the tree man made me sad/leak bile) shows i am officially ready to retire and put this weekend on repeat forever. Didnt accomplish much, freak didnt really do much but how come it was one of the best weekends ever?? i think more than anything i love hearing Gwen talk (and have it actually make sense) and just hanging out with the weasel. I cant wait until she's old enough to travel without a carseat and actually speak in logical sentences (bird-fly-gone is adorable but any pure blood romulan would barf upon hearing that) But the Star Wars hit the spot....frickin sweet. How do people really come up with those idea's. I mean i'm a freakin nerd but george lucas, Tolkien, and the Harry Potter Lady take the cake when it comes to ultimate nerdhood. And i'm not bashing at all, its nuts that they wrote those long books from made up stuff but then people made them into badass movies that were actually good. mad props to those fools for making my life that much better. Anyways I just wanted to report how kickass my weekend was. Peace out amigos. oh and just a side note........i miss my brothers. especially Jared. In case you dont know my brothers are pretty much my heroes and the coolest guys I know, even the eccentric-hippie one.

10 comments:

McKelle said...

I'm glad you love Gwen. You know she loves you too. Do I count as one of the brothers...or am I just the stupid annoying sister-in-law?

Shar-bear said...

I'm confused. Did you babysit Gwen this weekend? She is so cute! Hopefully your kids will look like her.

Angela said...

hey matt! I am down here in Provo. My husband is graduating this April from BYU. I am working and we are just waiting to see where he gets into law school! I can't believe I found you!

Tiffany said...

Matt, I found your blog through Shar's... I agree, you are too damn funny not to have one. So maybe you and Hoyt should hook it up and get married. just an idea I thought that I would throw out there! Also Bobs is in Utah and currently single...there is another option for you... if you need more, I have a list of friends single living in utah and over the age of 24.

Anonymous said...

F off Matt...I (being Doug) am also one of the coolest people you know. I need my props already. Plus, you are a dork for saying the Potter lady rules....tisk, tisk, tisk. Oakenfold was delightful though, glad I was there.

Livi said...

Dear Stanley: please teach me how to be cool.

Love,

Livi

Erin said...

omg - your niece really is cute. we are gonna have to have them like ultimate fight or something for the title.

ps. so glad you commented so i found your blog! you have now been added to my friend list. congrats.

meli said...

hey homo... i'm adding you to my list.

Scott and Abby said...

Matt! I just happened upon your blog. ;) You make me laugh. Makes me think about all our good times forever ago. You still make me laugh and shake my head. lol Miss you! Your neice is adorable! Hopefully we can keep up better. Abby (Shipp) Eaton

meli said...

hey stupid hurry up and update this...