Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One more random thought


you ever see the Gremlins? that movie scared the crap out of me when i was a kid and then as i got older i thought it was soooooo funny, well i just saw it on TV and it was almost the most retarded movie ever, although nothing could ever possibly be worse than garbage pail kids the movie, that was so bad it was almost good. messy tessy, foul phil, those cards were crazy, who the heck thought that crap up?. growing up in the 80's was a treat, neon, jamz, those weird striped pajama looking pants, and other ridiculous styles, especially the hair....what the heck were people thinking. its funny though because now instead of all that crazy wierd crap we have our little EMO buddies. honestly what kind of man wears ass tight tapered pants and covers half his face with his flattening-iron-straightened hair??? i thought that crap only existed in Japanese Anime?? lately when walking around town i feel like Adult Swim has somehow merged with our universe and become a reality!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Matt! I have missed you and reading your words at work is making me laugh :) I hope I get to see you soon!

Steph Marcum said...

Matt your words are inspiring! I enjoy your blog. I am happy you updated it. Check out ours and then we can be blog friends. I can't wait to drive to Cali with you for the wedding.. but I hope we get to see you before that.

RubyVillain said...

Do you remember Little Monsters? I saw that recently for the first time since I was 7 or so. It has Howie Mandel in it (the bald dude from Deal or No Deal) as the creepy blue-faced biker monster. That's another movie that should be categorized with the weird 80's movies one has to see to actually believe something so dumb was actually made...and was successful.