Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spiritual Pimp-Slapp

I just listened to this today:
http://lds.org/broadcast/ces/0,7341,538-1-61-1621,00.html
apparently I was wondering what the five fingers said to the face and President Hales had the answer..... but it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm no peter priesthood but hearing talks like this make me want to try harder to be the guy I'm supposed to be, instead of the idiot I am.... I admit I'm feelin like a total homo for posting church talks but this one was a kick in the face that I needed & if you haven't heard it you should.

5 comments:

Pocahontas said...

I had a slap in the face on Sunday. It's cool. No one is judging you for posting a church talk...well at least I'm not ;)

Shar said...

My favorite is the title of your post. Spiritual pimp-slap. It doesn't get any funnier than that! And I'm glad you got slapped. Sometimes you need it.

Ruby Villain said...

I put this on my itunes and am planning on listening to it soon. Don't feel like a homo for posting it. I love to hear spiritual stuff that is important to other people.

And an off the topic comment.. "Time to Pretend" started playing when I came to your blog. Admission: Some people sing in the shower. I sing AND DANCE, and this song is my current favorite to do both to. I really like your music style.

melissa said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SPIRITUAL PIMP SLAP!!!!!!! i am dying. yeah, i listened to that on monday... really really good...... i love e. hales

Maribeth said...

Can there actually be something called a "Spiritual Pimp-Slap"? I mean...I never thought I'd see "Pimp" and "Spiritual" right next to each other.