Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mating.....


So thats bogus... no mating will be discussed in this episode. But I would love to give a shout out to the guy that sat next to me on my flight from Minneapolis to Denver!!! Thanks for farting for what seemed like the ENTIRE flight!! It was soooooooo awesome smelling your gnarly butt bombs whilst we rubbed shoulders in seats already way too close!! I assure you that if I had eaten anything before the flight....you would have been wearing it.... for realz amigos... this guy was somethin else. Not even the overhead jet fan could dissapate them with the frequency he was flingin his private brand of fungal mushroom buttbreeze... it could have been classified legitimately as chemical warfare (it was a mushroomy mustard gas)... From this day forward he shall be know as "The Prince Of Putrescence" I've burned his visage into my brain and swear by the blood, that should we meet again, that day will indeed be his last.... I cringe when I think about that flight... anyways, Whacko Jacko is dead. that is all i have to say about how much i dont care about that. Billy the infomercial guy died too & I saw him on TV waaaay more in the last few years. (in addition to his awesome inventions he was a secret spokesman for Just for Men) Mcnair got gunned down by his crazy ex-concubine (serves him right for cheating & his widow is now rich and single.... wonder if she likes white dudes?) and Farrah Fawcettface died too. thats four people I don't have to worry about anymore b/c all i ever do with my life is track the lives of celebrities and worship the ground/screen they walk on!!! NOT ( <--- awesome 90's term i plan on reviving....PWNED/FAIL is stupid) anyways I know he was the king of pop and all, but he stopped being cool after cory feldman made that weird movie about dreams and acted like Jacko the whole time. <--tangent. I maaay or may not be disgusted with myself for even talking about this all soooo time to switch topics. actually, i'm gonna end this one rightttt there... until later amigo's and to the Prince....beware.

3 comments:

Shar said...

WTF. I miss you Matt!

Maribeth said...

haha, Scott and I talked about this yesterday and how I've never heard someone use so many different terms for "fart"

awesome.

Allyx and Dan said...

and this is why we miss you so much. i hate sitting by people on planes i don't know for this very reason. urgh. it was good to see you last night even if it was for just 2 seconds. come hang out again!