Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Moon Sneak Preview!!!!!


oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, *teenage angst* oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, *teenage angst* oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, oh edward, oh bella, *teenage angst*. There you just saw the movie. oh wait... i forgot to add the jealous dire wolf.... Oh bella ooowwwwooooooooooo! *flex half naked* fight, kiss, dakota fanning, more fights, face stare x 7000, crying, depression, more *teenage angst*, final fight. roll credits.

Sooooo I think this is funny. I bet most of the girls on this planet would like to lynch me but whatever.... Vampires don't #*$&ing sparkle in the sun, they combust. duh. And Werewolves are 100% not Dire Wolves... Man, some huge nerd like myself should get paid to make sure these people follow all the rules when it comes to Vampires, Werewolves, Magic & such.... I mean everyone knows you can't triple stamp and double stamp so what the hell are they thinking?!?!?! I'm excited for Avatar to come out.... and yes, I am going to see New Moon...... although I'll probably get all irate and fussy about her warped perceptions on immortals & shape-shifters. On a side note- I got the new harry potter a few weeks ago & have watched it a millionty times & can't wait for the next ones. Wow. I really am a huge dork, I mean *ahem* AWESOME. hahaha edwards wearing a snuggie..... although thats a cool color for a snuggie he still looks like sleeve of wizard....

LS

5 comments:

Ruby Villain said...

Have you read the Twilight series?

MB said...

I'm a little concerned that you dedicated an entire blog post to this.

Shar said...

You are such a nerd.

Edwards snuggie. You are funny!

Lord Stanley said...

Nah, I haven't read them.... and seeing a vampire sparkling in the sun made sure I probably never will... And MB.... It had to be said. I'll for sure be posting, post viewing. Shar, you've known me your whole life, are you really just figuring that out now?!?! hahaha

melissa said...

HAHAHAHA who invented you???