Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Ex-Girlfriend

Sooo I did it... I got back together with my X... I know, I know... I'm an idiot... but I honestly have to say that I realized she's everything I've ever wanted and was foolish to take such a lengthy break. Before you think about chewing me out here are some of my reasons for the blessed reunion: She listens when I talk to her, tells me only really important updates on her life, lets me play video games (in fact she loves it when I do), lets me hang out with virtually anyone I want, only bugs me once a year for money, doesn't talk back or annoy me, has meltdowns once in a blue moon (and it's never my fault) is easily turned on & doesn't want to snuggle/chitchat after I get my game on, loves watching movies with me, lets me boss her around, doesn't care if I swear at her or around her, is infinitely patient, always does exactly what I want, she's rarely stubborn or demanding, she's tall, skinny & has curves in allllll the right places, she doesn't cheat but is totally cool with it if I do, she's always waiting for me when I get home & is totally fine should I choose to neglect her... basically she's perfect in every way possible and it's impossible to ever find a woman like her. So without further delay let me re-introduce the love of my life.....Bertha



She's on the left wearing white (I have no idea who that girl holding her is..)

Suckers.....

-LS

5 comments:

Shar said...

Matt, you're funny! Don't knock her up!

Whittney and Ryan said...

haha i am glad you two are so happy together!

Ruby Villain said...

LOL. Tricky. :)

MB said...

Scott read this and said, "That's why we are friends"

Allyx and Dan said...

you are such a dork. miss you.