Monday, January 31, 2011

Update

The previous post was written many months ago but I forgot to post it... I just read it & realized for the most part I am in agreement.... but current events have proven that I'm in fact not made of stone and capable of feeling. Yes she's pretty awesome/cute/cool/funny/etc.... Yes I sent skeletor on vacation, do I miss him though?? to be 100% honest.... sometimes.... but I think everyone has that part of themselves. Something I discovered over the last year that has been life changing... Exactly what makes this guy happy. People like to say that we can't be happy all of the time but I think taking time to figure out how you work, what your own issues are, and finding a way to change yourself so you can find a way to be happy no matter what is not only possible but something everyone should endeavor to do. It takes a lot of introspection, self-assessment, collective constructive criticism from friends, family, and even enemies/ex's, and a whole lotta patience and admissions of your own retardedness. The thing is: the assessment never ends. But the best part is once you've got your mind in the right place you can analyze things differently & process the changes in a much more organized & structured manner. Before I feel like it was insane chaos... 90% emotion 10% logic & reasoning... now I might have reversed that ratio which I can't tell if it is good or bad. Being skeletor had some negative effects I am just now realizing.... lack of emotion, lack of empathy, coldness, lack of feeling, and a attitude geared towards preserving of life on snake mountain at all costs. On the bright side I've gained more independence & realized that I'm the master of myself/happiness but other people can also add to it. Sooo I'm working on a happy medium. Life is good, my job is...a job, and the Realm of Stanley has a new addition! Pierce Markus Stanley.... awesome. I'll try to not suck at updating this in the near future. And I'll also continue to work on not being such a A-hole.

Sequence complete.

Senor Stanley

No comments: