Friday, September 2, 2011

Strange Condition


I don't know what to do. Although currently it seems that there isn't much I can do other than what I already have. Life isn't a movie where people win in the end & get exactly what they wanted. Most real situations like mine tend to end in disappointment. Knowing what I know now I would for sure have done things totally different but thats the glory of miscommunication. Thats the glory of having agency. We get to choose how we react but we often don't get to choose how we feel. Right now I feel like I need guidance on how to deal with this but am not sure mere mortals have my answers. Ideally I'd like a time machine. Realistically all I can do is hope. Honestly I think it might be a lost cause. The funny thing is I have this mental image of what I should do but know that it is not realistic nor wise. Prudence happens to be a forte of mine, although notably sometimes to my detriment. Soooo all I can really do is hope for the best & what I would like, but continue to prepare for whats more likely & start moving on. It's a lot like this actually.... sans firearms of course.


No comments: