Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Winter is coming.....

And so are the brisk shuffles through the snow to get to my car (while trying not to freeze to death/get snow in my shoes) freezing while the heater takes eternity to heat up, warm nights buried in an over-sized comforter, cider, hot cocoa from the 7-11 with freeze dried marshmallows, netflix, harry potter nights with my nieces, going to St. George & not melting, Christmas lights, Thanksgiving, turkey, football, seeing my brothers, holiday parties, etc.... some things are going to be different but some things never change. Hopefully this winter has some pleasant surprises I don't know about yet or am waiting to come to fruition. But I think this is winter is going to bring a lot of new changes. I'm excited yet nervous to see how things turn out. The biggest change is probably going to be where I live... I am finally ready to buy my own place & am just starting the hunt for a new lair. I might build a place (no more fixer-uppers) but am probably going to try to stay close to where I'm at now b/c I want to be close to my nieces & nephew.... soooo I guess we'll just have to see what happens.... My job is going great, I work more but am learning tons & progressing so I'm pretty pumped for where/how things are going. This is shaping up to be a good year & I have way to much going for me to complain about what I'm lacking/missing. I still wish I could win the powerball though.... and maybe have a time traveling DeLorean so I could go to the future & grab the winning numbers. that would be neat.

No comments: